- 1987. Farewell To Nova Scotia. Baritone, SATB, piano, percussion 2 trumpet, viola, cello, double bass. Toronto: Gordon V. Thompson.
- 1954?. A Kangaroo Sat on an Oak (Nova Scotia Folk Song). Voice and piano.
- 1963. Grandma’s Advice (Nova Scotia Folk Song), for choir (SAB).
- 1971?. Three Nova Scotia Folk Songs, for choir (SSA) and piano. Titles of pieces: On This Hill, Loakie’s Boat, It Was a Mouse.
Cecil Armstrong Gibbs.
- 1959. Canadian Folk Song Cycle. 4: The Stormy Scenes of Winter (Nova Scotia song, collected by Helen Creighton). Solo song with piano accompaniment.
Trevor Jones and Donald Wetmore.
- 1953. The Broken Ring (folk opera).
- Trevor Jones. Overture to The Broken Ring. Symphonic band.
- 1967. The Carrion Crow (Nova Scotia song, collected by Helen Creighton). Male chorus (TTBB). Toronto: G.V. Thompson.
- 1994. Songs for schools : a collection of tradition[al] Lunenburg County music. [24 pages]. Nova Scotia Archives and Records Management Library – request slip – V/F V.401 #28
- The Jolly Miner (Traditional: collected by Helen Creighton) A Cappella
- The Government Store (Traditional: collected by Helen Creighton)
- [The latter song is in The Music of the Men of the Deeps: Selected Songs from the Repertoire of North America’s Only Coal Miners Choir. Antigonish, NS: Amberglade Music, 2009.]
- 1959. Sea Gallows (Eric Hyrst ballet on Nova Scotia Folk Songs).
- 1986. I’ll Give my Love an Apple (Nova Scotia song, collected by Helen Creighton). Female voices, oboe, piano (2-part treble). CME Intermediate Series. 12 pages. Boosey & Hawkes #M051466948.
- 1978. Farewell to Nova Scotia. Band. Toronto: G.V. Thompson.
- 1977 Nine ethnic folk songs: for S.S.A.B. Toronto: G.V. Thompson.
- Eight ethnic folk songs for young children. Toronto: G.V. Thompson. Songs, mainly in English, one in French, for 1-2 voices with piano acc.
- 1967 Nova Scotia Fantasy Band.
Don Wright. 1964. Farewell to Nova Scotia. Choir (SATB) or voice, with or without piano. Toronto: G.V. Thompson.
- SMP800 Series: Arrangements for Solo Voice & Orchestra; Mezzo Sop. &/Or Tenor
- SMP805 A Maid I Am In Love (Trad./Helen Creighton Collection)
- SMP806 False Knight Upon The Road (Trad./Helen Creighton Collection)
- SMP807 Well Sold The Cow (Trad./ Helen Creighton collection)
- SMP808 When I Was In My Prime (Trad./Helen Creighton collection)
- SMP900 Series Arrangements for SATB Choir/Orchestra &/or Piano
- SMP901 Chansons Acadiennes (Trad/Helen Creighton collection)
- SMP902 Dearest Mary (Trad./Helen Creighton collection)
- SMP903 The Nova Scotia Song
- SMP904 Geordie (Trad./Helen Creighton collection)
- SMP1400 Series SA/SSAA/SATB & Piano and Other Vocal Arrangements
- SMP1407 Phoebe Soprano and tenor & guitar (Helen Creighton collection)
- SMP400 Non Orchestral Arrangements
- SMP404 Creightonesque (Trad.) oboe/violin/cello v
“From Acetate Disc to Digital Audio: Tracing the Copies of Helen Creighton’s Sound Recordings.” Barrett, Creighton. 2009. Canadian Folk Music, Vol 43, No 2.